BULLETIN 26: RULES FOR ELIGIBILITY AND VOTING
Eligibility and voting in 2016 elections is governed by the following rules:
1. Member had applied or renewed membership on or before Apr. 30, 2016.
2. Member is in good standing; membership is not revoked or suspended for any violation of ISGH Constitution Bylaws.
3. Member has multi-year membership in which year 2016 is included.
4. Life Members of ISGH.
5. Members currently on Check-o-Matic Program.
6. Members who donated $500 towards construction or general fund (zakat and sadaqah for poor donations do not qualify in this category).
7. Children ages 15-21 are eligible. Age is determined by the date of election.
8. Children 21 years or older must have their individual membership.
9. Each eligible voter must produce a valid State issued picture ID whose data matches with the voters list.
10. Member will be asked to provide missing data in the master file, i.e. email, phone number, and a photo will be taken. You may opt out of taking your photo.
11. For change of address you must bring secondary evidence, such as a utility bill.
12. Children under 21 can vote with the family as long as the whole family has the same address, and at least one adult is on the voters list.
13. If children 15-21 come to vote by themselves they must produce an ID acceptable to Election Officers.
14. Dependents of prime member can vote with them as long as they and the family have the same address. If dependents have a different address they must produce documents acceptable to the Election Officer.
15. Passports, US and foreign, can be accepted as ID on the General Election day on Sunday, Dec. 11 at the ISGH main center; not on Early Voting day of Saturday Dec. 10.
16. Members who do not bring a valid ID will not be allowed to cast a vote.