BULLETIN 28: ELECTION DAY PROCEDURES
Please observe the following procedures and practices on Early Voting and General Voting
1. Take out your ID and keep in your hand
2. Stand in Single File Straight line.
3. No socializing while in line. Limit to Salam and hand shake and No more.
4. Expect 45 minutes or more time investment while in the line. Suggest you quietly recite Darood or Zikr but no chit chat while in line.
5. No canvassing, soliciting, distribution of any printed material while in the line and within the zone marked by distance marker.
6. Mobile phones turned off or silent after you cross distance marker.
7. No in or out texting or receiving and making phone calls please. No photos or video taken by phone or any other use of phone or digital devices. Violators are subject to be moved to the back of the line or ejected from the polling location.
8. Do not engage in unrelated conversation with Election Officials.
9. Do not engage in unnecessary arguments with Election Official. Any conversation longer than 60 seconds is an argument.
10. Do not approach to discuss anything verbally with any Election Officer. If you have a concern, complaint, or an inquiry on the Election Day you may send email to email@example.com. The Election Commission Central Command will be monitoring and moderating.
11. Do not make phone calls or text to Election Officials even if you know their phone number.