- Election shall be conducted by secret ballots.
- Candidates or their representatives shall not be allowed in the ballot distributing room.
- Any balloting material, documentation, and data will be safeguarded using all appropriate measures (like signed and sealed, etc) and shall be left in the custody of Chairman Election Commission. No partial results or trends shall be announced or communicated to anyone.
- Counting of the ballots shall start on Election Day as soon as voting is completed.
- Candidates shall request in writing if the candidate or one of their representatives wish to be present at the time of the ballot counting. No more than one representative for each candidate shall be present in the ballots counting room.
- All decisions of the Election Commission shall be made by majority vote of the members of the election commission present at the time of the decision. In all matters pertaining to the counting of the ballots and the announcement of the results, the decision of the Election Commission shall be final. All election announcements shall be made by the Chairman Election Commission.
- In case the numerical count of the difference in ballots cast for two candidates is less than one-half percent of the total ballot cast in that specific race, one of the candidates in that race or one of their representatives may request a recount. If the numerical count of the ballots difference in ballots cast for two candidates is between one-half percent and One percent, then the Election Commission by a majority vote of the EC may voluntarily conduct a recount. Under no circumstances will there be a recount if the numerical count of the difference in ballots cast for two candidates is over one percent, unless the Election Commission votes by a 2/3rd majority to conduct a recount.
- The Election Commission may unanimously recommend to the BOARD to cancel the outcome of the election in whole or in part if it determines that the election was not fair due to the circumstances brought to its attention that were beyond its control.