When you join ISGH you are committing to something bigger than yourself and helping to provide for the future of our community. But it is only with your help that ISGH can continue to serve the needs of the community for next 40 years!
Category I: Family*
- A 5 years membership for one family
- A 3 years membership for one family
- A 1 year membership for one family
Category II: Individual
- A 5 years membership for one individual
- A 3 years membership for one individual
- A 1 year membership for one individual
- A 1 year membership for one student
Category III: Lifetime
- A qualified member can sign up for a lifetime membership with ISGH for one person only (i.e. this category does not include the family members).
*Members who subscribe to the first category (i.e. Family) can include up to 10 members of the same family. These ten members are identified as: Head of household, spouse, up to 3 children, and up to 2 dependents such as parents or parents-in-law.
ISGH Membership for New and Renewal DEADLINE: June 30, 2018
ISGH Shura Approved a Resolution to Change the Membership Deadline Permanently to June 30 of each year. This resolution has been approved by the semi-annual Joint Shura/Council Meeting as of March 24th 2018.
- New members have the ability to sign up with their credit card information. Please have your information, family (if applicable), date of birth, residential address, current email and phone number.
- Existing members have the ability to access and log in to their existing profile and renew their membership
- Members can also log in and update their information.
- The information that you fill in the application must reflect your identification form (e.g Government Issued ID such as Driver License or Passport)
In person Membership:
- New members can access membership form in person at your nearest Islamic Center
- The information that you fill in the application must match your identification form (e.g. Government Issued ID such as Driver License or Passport)